On Friday I came home with Samantha.  She had lots planned for us to do.  First I meet The Pig, next it was The Kiwi...What a cool place so many animal friends for me to meet.  Next I had a ride round the lounge on Lena a little soft toy dog....YEHAH that was fun!!
 
Saturday was a busy day, we had to get ready for a party at Samantha's cousins house, he turned 10.  I had a jump on the tramp with Samantha and her cousin Jessie, we also went for a BIG walk down their really long drive...phew was I tired!  There was lollies and cake and fizzy and more food than I have ever seen.  We played hide and go seek, had a spa (well, I watched) but It sure looked like fun!
 
Sunday was a quiet day but we still had fun!  I helped Samantha do a mosaic! She is very clever, she did a butterfly, flowers and lots of different designs on a nice piece of wood!  I helped hold the glue bottle, man was it heavy!! Samantha, Mikaela (her littlest sister) climbed trees, we made a playground under the feijoa trees, we even had a firemans pole.  Wheeeeeeeeeeee I went really fast, flying down it was so much fun.
 
Time for me to go to bed
Bye
0 Responses