crazy adventures!!!

Hae everyone Jodi here, on Wednesday I happily walked to Kasey's house, first we had to do school things like get my lunch box ready pack my clothes, tidy my room(suitcase) and things like that.After, we played on the trampoline with Kasey's dog Tui she was very funny because she kept falling, and I was a bit scared of her because she kept sniffing and sniffing me which was a bit disturbing. When we finished playing there, Kasey grabbed my extra extra long, pink scarf and wrapped it around my body and put me on a tall ledge I jumped off and Kasey caught me! that was really fun so i did it again and again, Kasey took a picture of me on the ledge and I jumped off again after all the excitement, we headed to the mattress and I slept for a little while those are the pictures of my adventures, I could tell you more but I have to go cya!!!!
 
 
love Jodi....
  
0 Responses