Fwd: Jodi's trip to Auckland with Ben

When I arrived at Ben's house on Friday night, I was really excited, because Ben told me that we were going to Auckland! He told me to make sure I had an extra set of clothes and he helped me pack for the big trip. On Saturday morning, after I woke up, I went with Ben to soccer. Amy was also there! They played in a bright green kit. Straight after soccer, it was finally time to go to Auckland. Ben let me sit with him in the car between him and Molly. I had to sit on a booster seat, because I was too short! 

We stopped for lunch at a bakery and Ben and I shared a sausage roll. Then it was time to hit the road once again. When we got to the hotel, while the others were unpacking, I sneaked into the mini bar box, but Ben caught me before I could grab any chocolate! Then we went out onto the balcony and the view was amazing! After all, we were on the tenth floor! It was so high up!

   Later on, I got dressed into my posh clothes and we went out to dinner in a nice restaurant, where I had fish and chips. Yum! Then Ben and his dad went back to the hotel and did something cool, while I went with Molly and her mum to the ballet. We were in the second row, and we got to see the orchestra. The theater was massive, it had two balconies!

   I had a great time in Auckland it was so much fun. I wish we could go again!

   Jodie xxx


 



 



 



 



 



 


0 Responses