Hi from Jodi

I went on a little trip to the Sahara Mountains. Honest…I did!!

It was really fun but I had an accident on the way to the top.

I had been there for many days and became dehydrated as I forgot to bring more than one drink bottle and lost my water purifier.

Also I got attacked by a mountain lion which is rather unusual these days!

The mountain lion ran off when a huge storm hit. It doesn’t usually rain too much in the desert! Or is that “dessert” ?

I was rescued and now I’m safely back in Maungatapere! Thank goodness for that!

Bye for now

Jodi

 

 

3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    it is a good article



  2. Anonymous Says:

    It is great to see that you havce been rescued from the darkness of the cupboard ...... We'd like to see you in Waipu at some stage .... we'll look after you really well.