At Samuel's house

Hi

It's me again.  Today I am at Samuel's house.  He took me on an adventure down the creek with Julian one of his friends.  I lay in a leaf pile and climbed a big fence post.  It was 10 times taller than me standing up!  It was fun up there.  I went down to the creek and almost fell in.  We had a picnic down there.  Samuel poured some juice into the water to attract some fish if there were any in the creek.  Here are some pictures of me, Samuel took them.  Bye.  This is from Jodi G.

 


Need mail bonding? Bring all your contacts to Yahoo!Xtra with TrueSwitch
2 Responses
  1. Well Done Samuel. Great Jodi Post
    Mr Overeem


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Great lots of great pictures kids! Room 7 at One Tree Point have a class mascot (Mr Hooker bear). We will send you some pictures of what we like to do.

    Mrs Troost
    One Tree Point