Elliott & Lily take me for an adventure!

Hi! It's me Jodi, I'm out of my box again!
I got two monkeys to take photos of me on the playground.  It was fun having my photo taken.  I have been playing on the monkey bars (with the two other monkeys) and sitting on the wall.  I think I look very pretty in the new dress that Jacqui gave me. What do you think? 
Sliding on the handrail was fun although I had to watch out for splinters!  Ouch! I can't wait for my next adventure!
See you soon
Jodi the gorgeous giraffe!


Check on MSN NZ Money for a hand Feeling the financial pinch?
7 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Lov your new dress lol sounds like you're having fun adventures,Jodie


  2. Anonymous Says:

    lov your new dress lol hope u come to Ruakaka school p.s.see www.room4it.blogspot.com


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Welcome back to the sunshine Jodi. Good to see you're still alive and kicking. Maybe a trip to Waipu Primary later in the year may broaden your horizons and move you on from the cupboard where you've been in hibernation. Where is your friend Logan the leopard is?
    Room 2 Waipu


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Hi Room 6, I hear a rumour that poor Jodi has been doing some caving in the dark. Or was it a cupboard? Please ask Mr M about this.

    Regards Mr B - the one in the next class to you.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Hey Jodi! Welcome back!! Did you have fun in your cupboard?? What are your plans for 2010? Have you been in touch with Logan the Leopard? Do you keep in touch with him on Facebook?


  6. blogstation Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  7. Anonymous Says:

    Hey Jodi
    Let me shout you a pie to celebrate your come back!
    Miss R
    see www.ace-blogstation.blogspot.com