I meet Room 6 at Maungatapere

Hello again

Jodi here. I’ve been having a huge rest but now I’m ready to have lots of fun again.  This morning I met the cool kids from Room 6 at Maungatapere School.  They are very handsome and beautiful and also very friendly. (Well mostly)   We went for a play on the Senior playground.

If you look carefully at the photos you will see that I like climbing really high.  I tried to climb the wall but I got stuck!  One of the lovely kids had to help me out! I hope to get lots of cuddles and to visit lots of different kid’s homes.  If they take photos of me they can add them to my web site.  Don’t forget to write a short diary entry.

All the best

Jodi

2 Responses
  1. Wow!! It has been a long time Jodi. I thought you may have gone back to Africa to live.
    Great to see you are keeping that wild bunch of Room 6 kids under control. Looks like there are a few climbing monkeys in room 6.
    Well Done room 6!!!!
    Mr O


  2. Carolyn Porland School Says:

    Well it is great to see you again Jodi. Hope your class is treating you well.