Our Amazing Visit To Auckland Museum

 

 

From: Andy (Maungatapere School) [mailto:andy@maungatapere.school.nz]
Sent: Thursday, 20 May 2010 12:30 p.m.
To: 'Jodi Giraffe'
Subject: Our Amazing Visit To Auckland Museum

 

Hello again!

I went with Room 6 to Auckland Museum.  What a great day!  We had to come to school really early because the bus would have gone without us!  It was a long way but we got to watch a movie on the bus.  When we got to the museum we saw lots of very cool things.  We spent most of the time in the “Scars on the Heart” exhibition which was all about The ANZAC soldiers.  Some of it made me a bit sad!  The volcano was a bit scary too!

 

On the way home one of the kids fell asleep.  I would have liked a snooze too but I was too busy playing with the kids. 

 

Thanks for a great day Room 6. I learnt heaps and had lots of fun too.

See you soon

Jodi

0 Responses