Wild Weekend with Lily.

Hi everyone, Jodi here!

This weekend I went to Lily's house. I went on a HUGE flying fox the length
of a paddock. As Lily and I were zooming through the air, Rocky ,the dog,
grabbed the rope and pulled us along. (What a crazy pooch!!)

We also went on an imaginary trip to the beach, I caught some big waves!, I
was lucky because there was a surfboard small enough for me. It was fun
playing the piano and getting to know Bubbles and Ginger, the cats.

After that I had a sleep with a lady in the lounge. She looked friendly but
for some reason she would not talk to me or giggle even when I told her a
funny joke! (What is the difference between an Acorn and a corn on the cob?
... Nothing because it is A....corn.... get it!! Acorn....Hee hee!)

Anyhow I had blast with Lily!

I am looking forward to this week at school.

See you later....Jodi.

Lily Hodgson - Bell Room 6 Maungatapere School

1 Response
  1. wow! Looks like Jodi had fun at your house Lilly.
    Keep it up Room 6

    Mr O