At Siteri's House












On a Monday afternoon, Siteri took me to her house and I met her mother who was very kind. I even
made friends with Aslan the tiger, Humfrey ( the great bear) and Teddy who wore a bright red top.
Even Crash the cuddly puppy who let me sleep on his side of the bed.

I watched TV with Siteri and then we went to her room to listen to music. Woke up and it was very
warm in the room.We went to pick some oranges then I got a ride from Aslan.It was so much fun. I even
sat on a bird house and had to go back into the house because it was cold ouside.

Can you image my suitcase was the same kind of cases Siteri's parents used for school when they were small.
Siteri"s family comes from Fiji and they speak fijian at home sometimes. I had a great time and made new
friends. Thank you and see you later..

Jodi.
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Great job Siteri.
    I hope You had a great time with Jodi it sounds like You had lots of fun.
    From one of your friends.


  2. Unknown Says:

    It was great having Jodi for two nights.I enjoyed having her here. Siteri.